There are many more reasons why only 20% of the enterprise applications have moved to the public cloud. There is no valid reason why the remaining 80% cannot adopt cloud-native technologies.
With customer expectations quickly evolving, enterprises are rushing to digitally transform and adopt cloud and AI capabilities. Companies are looking for ways to innovate faster, create personalized customer experiences, and deliver actionable business insights faster. The key is unlocking the hidden power of data and services.